Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I've got Cover Art!!!

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday! No T n T's Confidential author visitor today, but instead I have some great news! *drum roll* Cover art for The Mercenary Slave!

 
The Mercenary Slave is the second book after The Mercenary Knight, in it we learn the story of Wybert after the men part ways.



Ambushed, captured and sold. After losing his best friend, Wybert is forced to give up his life as a mercenary and become a pleasure slave. The daunting task becomes harder than expected when the attraction to his slave master goes beyond the bedchamber.

Izz-Sarava was content with his life as the Zshanti's slave master until the new serf appeared. Somehow, under his presence, his control slips and his heart becomes exposed.

As their feelings develop, will they be able to overcome a past that haunts them to pursue a future together?




Expected release date? August 14th! Wohoo! So barely 15 days away! *jumps up and down*

But, I have more news! Thursday author Julie Hayes will come answer some questions at T n T's Confidential and she'll be holding a giveaway!!

More authors will be visiting this month of August: Scarlett Knight, Nephylim, Jorga Lovett, Tali Spencer...   so expect some fun *wiggles eyebrows* (If you want to see the exact dates visit my website.)

That's all for now but I promise more soon. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cover, and the blurb puts this story right in my wheelhouse. :) Congratulations on the imminent release!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.