Saturday, November 17, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Hello lovelies!

How have you all been? At the moment of writing this I'm 40000 words into my Nanowrimo! Wohoo! I think this is the first time I've written so many words in such a short space of time. Of course, the story is going to need a lot of editing afterwards, but I'm getting the main plot out there without spending three hours worrying if that word fit right for that spot. That will come later. groan. 

Anyhow, since Nano is been taking most of my time, here are 6 sentences from it. In this piece, Adrian is watching the heroine, Victoria, from a distance. Please, remember that it hasn't been edited.

Have a great day! And click here to visit the rest of the Sixers.




He kept his eyes trained on Victoria, aware that it was making her uneasy and aware that it was arousing her. His smile bloomed. A virgin ready to be tasted, sampled, broken into. The demon in him almost roared with glee. He used to be frightened when it did that, when it went into that hungry drive, that desperate need for flesh, both female and male. At first, Dragoon supplied him with plenty of willing bodies, but he also taught him control.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, hot stuff and I love how he's acknowledged the demon within. Nicely done, Elyzabeth. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.