Friday, August 16, 2013

TnT Confidential.... YOU! Call out for authors

TnT Confidential 

Hi Lovelies,

as you've probably noticed  TnT Confidential posts this month have been mainly absent. With my grandma visiting, the summer holidays and such, I haven't gotten any guests lined up.

If you're an author with a a new or old release, that is looking to promote it with a guest post, interview, recipe or whatever else you can think of, drop me an email. I'm looking to fill the remaining Tuesday's and Thursday's in August as well as my September calendar.

If interested email me at: elyzabethmvaley [at] gmail [dot] com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

XOXO
Elyzabeth :-)


2 comments:

  1. My first release isn't out yet- won't be till December. I'll look for another post like this closer to then. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to having you visit in December, Summer! :D

      Delete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.