Thursday, May 22, 2014

#TNTConfidential Author Spotlight on Rawiya & Something about Jayden

Greetings lovelies! Today I've got the very talented Rawiya dropping in for a visit with her latest release, Something about Jayden. I gottta tell you I love her cover *drool* 

They're all yours Rawiya! 







Good morning. My newest release under pseudonym under Rawiya is Something About Jayden. It’s an m/m story with a hot upstart intern and a closeted, married advertising executive. Jayden is more than just a pretty face and Isaac Bridges quickly finds out that Jayden isn’t easily swayed.

Here is the blurb and an excerpt from my new book releasing from Amira Press.

 It is better to love than inflict pain…

Isaac Bridges, married, closeted account executive for Denton & Associates is waiting to take over the company from CEO Silas Denton Senior after he forced Isaac’s father to sign the company over while on his deathbed.  Standing in the way is Silas Junior and upstart intern Jayden DeMario. Jayden’s beauty, intelligence, and commitment to excellence has wowed Isaac so much that Isaac changed his mind about the importance of vengeance for his dad into the vow to win Jayden’s heart. Will Isaac’s decision backfire, leaving him lonely and thus destroying his career?

Married and closeted, Isaac Bridges seeks to win intern Jayden DeMario’s heart against all odds including his own selfish desire to regain his father’s company. After years of being the good son to the homophobic CEO Silas Denton Sr., Isaac wishes to place the Bridges name back in the forefront but will he throw away all his hard work for the young man he obsesses over?

Available at: || Amira Press || Amazon || B&N

Isaac grimaced when Silas finished his statement. “Right…I…” When a man approached with his secretary in tow, he stopped talking.

“Isaac? You what, man?” Silas tilted his head, asking a question.

Isaac gulped hard, glancing at the young gentleman coming into view.

Damn, who is this?

Isaac blinked, “I agree, I totally… um, Silas, you got…” Isaac nodded his head in the man’s direction. He could barely form the words looking at this pretty sight standing behind his boss.
Silas turned around. “Oh, hello, and you…are… my goodness, who are you?” He reached for the man and grasped his hands tightly.

Yeah, who the heck are you, sexy man?

“Mr. Denton, this is Jayden DeMario. He’s one of the interns from Roosevelt University.” The lady with him smiled sweetly and winked at Isaac. “Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Bridges. You both look amazing tonight.”

Isaac had to change his focus and stop staring at the hot young intern. “Well thank you. I’m really loving that dress on you, Tamela. It’s uh…” Isaac didn’t want to be disrespectful to Debra, but he had to do something not to give away his interest in Jayden.

“Oh, thanks.” Tamela gushed and kissed him on the cheek.

When Debra elbowed him, Isaac squeezed her hand and glanced in the direction of the intern who’d moved away from them.

Fuck.

Maybe it was for the best they did. Jayden was a beauty, tall and of Latino decent. His black ponytail reached the small of his back. Even through the suit, Isaac could tell the man took care of himself. He’d love to see more of that up close and personal. Shit.  Dark brown eyes lay behind those black frames, and his face chiseled from stone; perfect nose and narrow cheekbones, and the chin. Damn, the man was so well put together he looked like he just stepped out of a magazine or movie.

Who was this kid, and when could he start so he and Isaac could get to know one another before Silas corrupted him?

“Isaac. You okay?” Debra’s voice broke him out of his trance.

Isaac glanced down at her and pulled her hand up to his lips. “Sorry about that, honey, but I think I just found love. And I… I swear, I don’t think I’ve ever been hit like this.”

“Whoa, babes.” Debra whispered to him, looking around her while she talked. “The kid? I mean, he is pretty hot, but he’s an intern. Didn’t you just tell me about dating men half my age?”

“Yeah, I did but… I mean, look at him.” Isaac peered over at Silas, most likely wooing him with his Twitter account followers and the spiel on being his favorite boy. Isaac had to admit he’d probably be doing the same thing if he had the chance.

“Isaac, you don’t wanna date where you work. That’s dangerous, and besides, again, you told me about Darnell and…”

“And that was for you, my friend, not me.” Isaac cleared his throat, hoping to get Silas’ attention and meet the man in person. “Hey, um, Silas, you need another drink or…”

Silas looked up and laughed, taking Jayden by the hand.

Oh, hell, it might be too late to save him from Silas.

“This, my friends, is Jayden DeMario, our new intern. I think I’m going to put him under your tutelage, Isaac. You’re great at what you do, and the man seems to know a lot about our company.”

Yes!

Isaac smiled, wishing he could do a silent fist pump.

Jayden’s eyes widened when Silas stopped speaking. “So… you mean I got the job? I…”

“Of course, young man. You’re…” Silas moistened his lips and gripped his palm. “You’re too smart and well qualified. I’d love to have you on my team. So… this is Isaac Bridges and his lovely wife. Isaac, Jayden DeMario. Let me inform the ladies at the front that the position’s been filled. They can turn away all other interns for the evening. We found our man!” Silas let go of Jayden’s hand and grasped his shoulder instead, shaking it. “Why don’t the two of you get acquainted?” Silas slapped Jayden’s back and walked away.

Isaac held out his hand for Jayden. Once they connected, a shot of adrenaline went from his hand straight to his cock. Damn, this was only the first meeting, and the man already had an effect on his libido. “Nice to meet you, Jayden. I’m, uh… very excited to work with you. This is my beautiful wife, Debra.”

“Hi, Jayden, lovely to meet you.”



BIO: RAWIYA is the more sensual erotica writer in the BLRawiya duo. She loves multiracial characters who overcome obstacles other than race. Sweet, sassy, and spicy would be the best way to describe her work. Happily married mother of two, loves music, computers, and travel.For more please visit the Rawiya's blog on Wordpress

2 comments:

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.